Wheat Semolina (Rava) Idli Recipe Preparation Method
- Wheat semolina -2cup
- Curd -1cup
- Ghee -1spoon
- Oil -1spoon
- Mustard -1/2spoon
- Green chili -1
- Ginger -1piece
- Coriander leaves -small amount
- Curry leaves -small amount
- Asafoetida powder -1/2 spoon
- Salt -Small amount
- Fry the wheat semolina to the medium of golden color without applying any oil. Keep the fried semolina aside.
- Heat both the ghee and oil in a pan, splutter the mustard with chopped green chili, coriander leaves, curry leaves, ginger and asafoetida powder then fry the ingredients deeply.
- Now fry the wheat semolina slightly and mix with the above ingredients till it comes to the state of idli flour.
Leave it aside for half an hour and then you can prepare a delicious wheat semolina idly with the flour.