Vegetable Fritters (Pakoda)
- cabbage : 150 grams
- carrot : 100 grams
- onion : 2
- green capsicum :1
- red capsicum : 1
- chilli sauce : 2 table spoon
- soya sauce : 1 table spoon
- tomato sauce : 1/2 table spoon
- instant vegetable powder : 1/2 table spoon
- sweet less rusk powder : 2 table spoon
- corn flour : 1 table spoon
- black gram : 2 table spoon
- maida : 1/2 table spoon
- Salt: 1 spoon
- Oil : 1/2 liter
- Slice cabbage, carrot into lengthy thin pieces. Slice onion, red and green capsicum in thin circle pieces.
- Take sliced vegetables in a uncovered bowl and keep it in fridge for ½ hour.
- Add instant vegetable powder, sauce, salt again keep 15 minutes in fridge.
- Take it back from fridge add flours and rusk powder mix it well to make pokoda, Once the oil is heated, carefully heap batter into the hot oil. Fry until the pakodas are a pecan-brown, Drain the oil and serve.