Vegetable Basra Recipe Preparation Method
- Sink basra in vessel and boil. Add salt and oil after boiled.
- Brain basra(8-10 min), add cool water and drain again spread basra in a plate, cut vegetables into small pieces and add salt.
- Defrost green pea, corn.
- Slice chilly 2 to 4 pieces and remove seeds
- Add oil in a non stick pan, saute chopped onion, chilly.
- Add ginger garlic paste and saute, add vegetables and fry, leave for 2 minutes, then add corn and pea.
- Once carrot boiled slowly add basra and saute.
- Add soya sauce and fry. Check salt and downgrade the pan and add sweet chilly sauce and serve.