Stir fried noodles Recipe Preparation Method
- Rice noodles :1/4 kg
- Chicken : 1 cup
- Garlic : 2 cloves
- Carrot : 2
- Cabbage : 2 cup
- Egg : 2
- Sprouted green gram :1/2 cup
- Spring onion :4
- Coriander :1/4 cup
- Corn oil :4 tea spoon
- Salt :1/4 tea spoon
Ingredients To prepare sauce:
- Soya sauce :1/4 cup
- Fish sauce : 1/4 cup
- Chilly sauce : 2 table spoon
- Sugar : 2 table spoon
- Corn flour : 3 tea spoon
- Chilly flakes : 1/2 tea spoon
- Add item to prepare sauce then ¼ cup of water and mix it well.
- Slice length size of carrot, cabbage. Mash garlic.
- Chop spring onion in 2 inch size.
- Boil chicken for 10 minutes and drain water.
- Heat oil in large pan, put egg and saute, then add spring onion, sprouted beans and saute and it in plate.
- Add 3 table spoon of oil in pan and add garlic then chicken, slate and saute
- Add carrot, cabbage and saute then put noodles and saute. Add sauce, egg mixture and mix.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.