Shezwan rice Recipe Preparation Method
- Basmati rice or normal rice : 2 cup
- Salt : needed amount
- Oil : 1 table spoon
- Chopped garlic : 1 tea spoon
- Green chilly : 6(thin sliced)
- Onion (chopped in small size) : 1
- Carrot(chopped in small size) : 1 cup
- Capsicum(chopped in small size) : 1 cup
- Cabbage (lengthy thin sliced) : 1 cup
- Leeks leaf (thin sliced) : 1bunch
- Cherry leaf (thin sliced) : 1 bunch
- Soya sauce : 1 table spoon
- Vinegar : 1 table spoon
To make paste:
- Ginger : large piece
- Ginger : 10 cloves
- Dried chilly : 6 – 8
- Heat butter in a pan, soak rice in a water.
- Add 1 teaspoon chopped garlic, melted butter and soaked rice. Add twice water, needed amount of salt and close the lid.
- Fry onion in heated oil pan. Add green chilly.
- Add vegetables one by one. Add the prepared items like ginger-garlic paste, dried chilly paste, soya sauce, vinegar, salt and close the lid. Stir often. Once boiled switch off the flame.
- Spread the rice in plate add the vegetable mixture above the rice. Mix well. By doing that rice and vegetables will mix well. ( hotel they add red color so its look colorful. If you want same look add red color)