Semi-Savoy Spinach Dish Recipe Preparation Method
- Semi-savoy spinach -1bundle
- Thoor dal -1cup
- Mustard -1/2 spoon
- Black gram -1/2spoon
- Curry leaves -10 leaves
- Red chili -2
- Green chili -2
- Onion -1
- Garlic -10pills
- Oil, Salt -Needed
- Grind the steamed thoor dal to semi solid condition.
- Chop the spinach, onion, and green chili.
- Add oil to the wok and sauté the mustard, black gram, curry leaves and dried chili.
- After that add onion, garlic and green chili to the above mixture and again sauté it nicely.
- By adding some water and spinach keep the above mixture to be steamed.
- Finally add the grinded thoor dal and salt to above mixture, stir well and serve it.