Prawn Manchurian Recipe Preparation Method
- Prawn : 1/4 kg
- Potato : 1
- Garlic : 1 clove
- Onion : 1
- Green chilly : 3
- Soya sauce : 1 table spoon
- Chilly powder :1/2 spoon
- Corn flour :100 gram
- All purpose flour (maida) :100 gram
- Egg :1
- Ajinomoto, salt :needed amount
- Oil :needed amount
- Chop onion, garlic, ginger, chilly. Slice potato.
- Beat egg and add it in corn flour, maida flour and prawn, then fry in oil for 2 minutes.
- Fry potato. Heat oil in pan and saute.
- Add sauce, ajinomoto, salt, water ½ tumbler and boil, then add prawn, potato after water dried switch off the flame.