Potato Rice Recipe Preparation Method
- Rice – 1 cup
- Potato – ½ cup
- Mustardseed, black gram – 1 teaspoon
- Curry leaves – as required
- Sun dried chilli – 3
- Garlic – 2 pieces
- Ground nut – 1 teaspoon
- Cashew – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – as required
- Remove the outer skin for potato.
- Chop potato as small pieces.
- Heat the oil add mustard seeds, black gram, curry leaves, sun dried chilli, garlic and roast well.
- Add chopped potato’s, turmeric powder, salt and stir well upto potato get boiled.
- Add ghee in pan then put groundnut, cashew and roast.
- Then add this with potato mixture then add rice mix all and serve.
- This is very much liked by childrens.