Plantain Stem Soup / vazhaithandu Soup Recipe Preparation Method
- Plantain stem -1
- Onion -100gm
- Tomato -100gm
- Pepper powder -1spoon
- Cumin powder -1/2spoon
- Red chili -4
- Dill -1/4spoon
- Coriander –Handful
- Curry leaves –small amount
- Coriander leaves –small amount
- Salt –Needed amount
- Pour water in a vessel and boil the plantain stem.
- Along with that add chopped onion, tomato, pepper, cumin powder and salt.
- Grind the roasted dried chili, coriander and dill into powder and add to the plantain mixture.
- When the plantain mixture is steamed well, garnish with curry leaves, coriander leaves and have it.
Plantain soup is ready.