Papaya Salad Recipe Preparation Method
- Layer peeled papaya milling – 2 cup
- Garlic – 4 cloves
- Chopped Red chili – 1
- Large pieces of chopped tomato – 4
- Garnishing Items:
- Lemon juice – 2 spoons
- Sauce – 1 Spoon
- Tamarind juice – ½ spoon
- Roasted peas (crushed) – ½ cup
- Take the papaya milling in a bowl.
- In another small bowl crush the garlic, red chili and tomato and stir well by adding salt.
- Then add the above tomato mixture to the papaya milling and stir it nicely by leaving some lemon juice. Then add sauce, tamarind juice and again stir deeply.
- Finally spread the chopped and roasted peas on the mixture and serve it.