Oyster sauce chicken Recipe Preparation Method
- Chicken : 1/2 kg
- Ginger-garlic paste : 2 table spoon
- Corn flour : 2 table spoon
- Soya sauce : 2 tea spoon
- Pepper powder : 1 tea spoon
- Oyster sauce : 1 table spoon
To make gravy:
- Oil : to fry
- Capsicum :1
- Green chilly :4(sliced in two)
- Garlic :4 cloves
- Spring onion :3
- Shallot :4
- Oyster sauce :2 tea spoon
- Corn flour :1 table spoon
- Clean chicken, slice in 2 cm size. Add chicken, ginger-garlic paste, corn flour, soya sauce, oyster sauce, pepper powder and leave for 20 min.
- Add chopped chicken pieces in heated oil and fry in light flame.
- Heat oil in pan then add garlic paste, onion, chilly, chopped square shaped capsicum and saute.
- Add oyster sauce and saute. Add fried chicken pieces and saute, then add 1 inch sliced spring onion and saute,.
- Add dissolved corn flour in ¼ cup and saute. Boil for 1 minute and down grade.