Oats Pongal Recipe Preparation Method
- Oats -1cup
- Moong Dal -1/2 cup
- Pepper -1spoon
- Cumin -1/2spoon
- Ghee -2spoon
- Asafoetida powder -1/4spoon
- Ginger –Finger size
- Salt –Needed amount
- Boil the moong dal and keep it ready.
- Now add the above boiled moong dal to the half boiled oats and stir nicely.
- When both are steamed and comes to mixture add little amount of salt.
- Saute the pepper powder, cumin powder in ghee with ginger, curry leaves, asafoetida and mix nicely with fried oats mixture.
- Now the oats pongal is ready.