Mint Rice Recipe Preparation Method
Mint Rice – Preparation Method
Recipe Type: Variety Rice
A variety rice prepared with the evergreen mint leaves.
- Rice – 2 cup
- Mint – 1 cup
- Mustard seeds, black gram – 1 teaspoon
- Onion – 1
- Green chilli – 3
- Tomato – 1
- Cinnamon – 1
- Fennel seed – 1 teaspoon
- Cloves – 3
- Cardamom – 2
- Turmeric powder – 1 teaspoon
- Ground nut – 1 table spoon
- Cumin seed – 1 teaspoon
- Ghee – as required
- Salt – as required
- Clean the mint and wash well then roast it with green chilli.
- After that grind it like paste.
- Heat the oil then add mustard seeds, black gram, cinnamon, fennel seed, cloves, cardamom, cumin seed one by one and roast well.
- Then add chopped onion, and groundnut and roast it well, now add chopped tomato and roast.
- After that add the grinded mint with salt and turmeric powder and boil it well.
- Then add this mixture with rice, add some ghee and serve.