Lettuce rolls Recipe Preparation Method
- Lettuce leafs : 5
- Noodles : 1/2 cup
- Potato : 2
- Brinjal :1
- Capsicum : 1
- Spring onion : 10
- Salt : needed amount
- Chilli powder : 2 table spoon
- Oil : needed amount
- Corindar leaf : small amount
PreHeat the owen 180/350 degree
- Clean the lettuce leaf and cut the equal half of the leaf(Cut off the stem part of the lettuce)
- Slice potato into thick long pieces( like French fries) and mix with salt, chilli powder. Add noodles, salt boil and drain the water.
- Steam(1/2 cup of water) spring onion with salt. Slice brinjal in thick rounded pieces and mix with salt and chilli powder.
- Slice capsicum In long pieces and mix with salt. Saute potato and brinjal in separate bowl.
- To assemble, take a lettuce leaf and place small amount of noodles in leaf, 1 potato piece, 1 capsicum piece, 1 or 2 brinjal, coriander leaf and tie it with boiled spring onion, cut the two edges of rolls.
- Serve lettuce rolls with sauce.
- Those who no like capsicum to eat they can saute or bake the capsicum for 5 minutes in Owen and add it in lettuce rolls. Cheese also be rolled. Can add basmathi rice instant of noodles.