Ladies Finger Soup Recipe Preparation Method
- Ladies finger -250gm
- Onion -10gm
- Tomato -200gm
- Ginger –Finger size
- Garlic -4cloves
- Pepper -1/2spoon
- Coriander -1/2spoon
- Chili powder -1/2spoon
- Turmeric powder -1/4spoon
- Anise -1/2spoon
- Oil, Salt –Needed
- Chop the ladyfinger, onion, tomato, Ginger and Garlic.
- Roast the pepper, coriander and crush to powder.
- Splutter the anise once the oil is heated.
- Add onion, tomato, ginger, garlic and fry for few minutes.
- After few minutes also add ladies finger to above mixture and fry together.
- Now add some chili powder, turmeric powder, pepper, coriander powder and needed water to the mixture and set to boil for minute.
- When the soup is boiled well switch off and serve to eat.