PINEAPPLE UPSIDEDOWN CAKE Recipe Preparation Method
- Flour 200g
- Baking powder 1tsp
- Salt a pinch
- Ground cinnamon ½ tsp
- Margarine 115g
- Castor sugar 140g
- Egg 2Nos.
- Milk 5tsp
Preparation Method for Pineapple Upsidedown Cake :
- Sift flour, baking powder salt and cinnamon.
- Cream fat and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add beaten eggs to creamed mixture.
- Fold in sieved flour alternatively with mix.
- Pour over prepared tin to cover fruit topping.
- Bake at 205°C (400°F) approximately or gas 5 for about 40 minutes.
- Leave to cool for 5 minutes and then turnout on a wire rack.
- Put halved walnut between the slices of pineapple.