NANKHATAI Recipe Preparation Method
- Flour 150gms
- Sugar 115 gms
- Dalda 90gms
- Ammonia-Bi- Carbonate 1/8gms
- Soda-Bi-Carbonate 1/8gms
- Caradamom a pinch
- Curd 1 tbl
Preparation Method for NANKHATAI
- Powder the sugar coarsely. Sieve the flour with Soda-bi-Carbonate
- Cream dalda and add sugar little by little till light and fluffy.
- Add ammonia- bi-Carbonate and curd.
- Fold in the flour and kneed the mixture for 20 minutes. Till a soft dough as formed
- Divided in 16 equal portion round it and place ristanute on top.
- Bake at 325°F for in 20 minutes.