MARZIPAN Recipe Preparation Method
Ingredients for Marzipan
- Castor sugar 450g
- Icing sugar 450g
- Ground almond 450g
- Rum (or) lime juice 1tps
- Combined the two sugar add the ground almond and mix thoroughly.
- Make a well in the centre and add the ram (or) other flavorings.
- Gradually add the lightly beaten eggs and stir it in a wooden spoon (or) spatula to form a thick paste. To you may not need all the egg it the paste it too soft it will be difficult to handling.
- Gather the mixture together with your hands is need until it is well combined.
- Knead lightly on a sugar work surface until smooth avoid over kneading of it may become greasy.
- The finished results evenly texture and malleable paste to store it in a air tight contains or a double wrapping of polythene.