GULAB JAMOON Recipe Preparation Method
Ingredients for Gulab Jamoon
- Flour 20gms
- Maw 75gms
- Sugar 75gms
- Cardamom powder a pinch
- Water 35ml
- Rose water 2drops
- Soda bicarbonate a pinch
- Fat to fry
Preparation Method for Gulab Jamoon :
- Prepare syrup of one string consistency with water and sugar adds rose water.
- Pass the kola flour soda knead make dough and mould.
- Pass the maw through a sieve add cardamom and little cold water in which the soda bi carbonate has been dissolved.
- Make a soft dough without kneading
- Divide in equal portion and shape in small box.
- Dry in deep fat fill light golden brown the frying should done on a very slow fires fat should be stirred consistency.
- Remove cool for a short white and put into the cold syrup.