Dough Nuts Recipe Preparation Method
Ingredients for Dough Nuts
- Flour 250g
- Sugar 50g
- Yeast 2nos.
- Egg 2nos.
- Fat 50g
- Water 100ml
- Salt 5gms
- Oil 300ml
- Make a fly. Ferment with yeast and pinch of sugar, flour with 30 ml of water.
- Add the fly ferment to the flour and knead the dough
- Keep it for 45 min fermentation give knock back to the dough and role out the dough.
- After fermentation give knock back to the dough and role out the dough.
- Cut with dough nut cutters and fry in the oil golden brown.
- Turn the dough nuts on a paper which has been sprinkled sugar and cinnamon powder are glaze with chocolate found nut. (Caster sugar mixed with little cinnamon powder)