DARK CHOCOLATE MOUSSE Recipe Preparation Method
Ingredients DARK CHOCOLATE MOUSSE
- Milk 125ml
- Orange grated 1ml
- Dark chocolate 150gms
- Eggs 2no.s
- Sugar 25gms
- Cinamon powder 1gms
- Loaf gelatine 6gms
- Whipping cream 250ml
Preparation Method for Dark Chocolate Mousse :
- Heat the milk to boiling point with the grated zest of the orange.
- Add the dark chocolate & Melt, stir well away from the heat.
- Whisk the eggs & sugars together, add the hot milk, & return to the saucepan.
- Still until the mixture coats the back of a spoon. But do not boil remove & bring down to setting point.
- Fold in the whip cream or alternative carefully & immediately pour into the required.
- Bake at 375°F for 15 to 20 minutes