CHERRIES KNOBS Recipe Preparation Method
Cherries Knobs Preparation Method :
- Sify flour
- Cream fat and sugar.
- Beat egg yolk and rind into the fat mixture. Until light and fiuffy.
- Add milk and flour alternately until dough is soft but not sticky. Knead well.
- Divide into portions the size of walnuts.
- Form into balls and dip in slightly beater egg white.
- Roll in chopped nuts.
- Press half cherry into centre of each knob.
- Put on prepared baking tray and bake at (175°F) for about 20 to25 mintues.