Ginger chilly chicken Recipe Preparation Method
- Chicken : 1/2 kg
- Onion : 1
- Soya sauce : 1/4 cup
- Vinegar : 1/4 cup
- Pepper powder : 1 tea spoon
- Turmeric powder : 1 teaspoon
- Ajinomoto : 1/4 teaspoon
- Gingelly oil :2 teaspoon
- Corn flour :2 table spoon
- All purpose flour(maida) :1 table spoon
- Ginger :1 long piece
- Green chilly :3
- Salt :needed amount
- Oil :to fry
- Clean and chop chicken pieces into small round size, grind onion in mixi.
- Chop ginger and green chilly. Put cleaned chicken pieces in a vessel and add grinded onion, pepper powder, turmeric powder, soya sauce, vinegar, ajinomoto, gingelly oil and add salt and mix well and soak for ½ hour.
- Take the soaked chicken pieces stock after 1 hour and put in cooker and add ½ tumbler of water and wait for 1 whistle, it must be half boiled.
- Then add corn flour, maida flour to make thick batter by adding water.
- Pour oil in pan to fry. Take chicken pieces from cooker and fry, by placing two pieces in oil, and take the pieces when color turn to reddish.
- Put the fried chicken pieces and saute, pour the remaining gravy in cooker and saute and switch of the flame.
- Serve hot with parotta, chappathy.