Garbanzo Beans – Sesame Salad Recipe Preparation Method
- Garbanzo beans (Steamed) -2 cups
- Sesame flour – ½ spoon
- Mayonais – ½ cup
- Olive oil – 1 spoon
- Lemon juice – 2 spoons
- Small cucumber – 1
- Tomato -1
- Carrot -1
- Pepper powder – Needed amount
- Salt – Needed amount
- Chop the cucumber and unseeded tomato into square shaped and mill the carrot nicely.
- Then take the sesame flour and mayonais in a small bowl and add with olive oil, lemon juice, pepper powder and stir well.
- Now take already steamed garbanzo beans, cucumber, tomato and carrot milling in another large bowl. Finally mix the mayonais mixture with the above vegetables and mix it nicely.
- Soon after serve the salad mixture and enjoy it.