Fish fry Recipe Preparation Method
- Arul fish : 1
- Rice flour : 2 tea spoon
- Vinegar : 1 tea spoon
- Chilly sauce : 100 mille
- Onion : 2
- Oil : 1/2 liter
- salt : 1 spoon
- Wash, fish, cut into two pieces.
- Touch up with mixed rice flour, vinegar and salt.
- Saute onion in heated oil pan. Add chilly sauce, one pinch of salt.
- Heat ½ liter of oil in large pan then fry fish.
- After 1 min heat another side. Heat for 1 min and take it in a plate.
- Pour sauce over fish. Serve with hot.
- Tasty to eat with rice.