Dry Beans and Brinjal Gravy Recipe Preparation Method
- Dried beans -1cup
- Brinjal -250gm
- Onion -2
- Green chili -4
- Tamarind – marble size
- Tomato -3
- Coriander seeds -2spoon
- Turmeric powder -1/4spoon
- Chili powder -1spoon
- Oil, Salt –Needed amount
- Mustard, Urad Dhal, Curry leaves –Small amount
- Roast the dried bean and soak in water for a while.
- Boil the dried beans and chopped brinjal.
- Crush the tamarind and take the juice. Now add coriander powder, chili powder, turmeric powder and salt to the tamarind juice and stir well.
- Splutter the mustard, urad dhal and curry leaves in heated oil and sauté it nicely, then fry the chopped onion and tomato in the oil.
- Now add the steamed dried beans, brinjal and tamarind juice to the abouve masala and stir well till appears to semi solid state.