Curry Leaves Gravy Recipe Preparation Method
- Curry leaves -50 leaves
- Chili vathal(in tamil) -6
- Black grains -2spoon
- Asafoetida powder -1spoon
- Turmeric powder -1/4 spoon
- Tamarind –balls size
- Oil, Salt –Needed amount
- Wash the curry leaves and set to dry.
- Heat the oil, fry Milagai vattral(in tamil), black grams, pepper, curry leaves and grind it to powder.
- Add tamarind juice and turmeric powder in the pan set to boil nicely.
- Along with this add asafoetida powder and salt to the powdered mixture and set to boil for a while.
- When the gravy thickens switch off the flame.