Curd Rice Recipe Preparation Method
- Well boiled Rice – 2 cup
- Milk – ½ cup
- Curd – 1 cup
- Ginger – small piece
- Green Chilli – 3
- Curry leaves – as required
- Cilantro – as required
- Mustard seeds, black gram – 1 teaspoon
- Oil, salt – as required
- Add curd, milk, and salt with rice and mix it well.
- Add oil in pan and heat the oil, then add mustard seeds, black gram, green chilli, ginger, curry leaves one by one and roast it.
- Add this with rice and mix. Clean the cilantro and cut it as small pieces theb add it with the rice.
- Add the balance curry leaves also.
- Any type of pickle is the best side dish for curd rice. This curd rice is best food for summer season.