CREAM BUN Recipe Preparation Method
- Flour 100gms
- Fat 50gms
- Water 200ml
- Egg 3no.s
- Sugar a pinch
- Salt a pinch
- Icing sugar 100gms
- Coco powder 10gms
- Fresh cream 200ml
Preparation Method for cream bun :
- Starin for the choux pastry to a savoy bag with a large star tube.
- Fire rasin on bulbs, on to the greased bottom.
- Place on the cream bun fold
- And bake in an oven at 232°F (450°F) for approximately 25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven & allow the cream bun to get quite cold.
- Furnish by splitting them open, filling with fresh cream & dusting the top with icing sugar.
- In sufficiently cooked beaten the mixture oven too cool under baked.