Cocoa Brownies Recipe Preparation Method
Salted butter 250gms
Cocoa powder 45gms
Method on how to prepare brownies recipe :
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and add the cocoa powder and stir well.
- Beat egg & sugar till light and fluffy. Then add the beated mixtures to the melted butter.
- Fold in the flour then pour in the prepared tins.
- Bake at 300F for about 40 to 45 minutes. Take coarse while baking.
- A piece of flat rich chocolate cake baked in a square or rectangular pan and sometimes containing chopped nuts.