Chow min Recipe Preparation Method
- Boil noodles in 2 liter of water in a bowl. Drain water and rinse in cool water for twice.
- Add 1 spoon oil and spread. Slice onion, carrot, beans, cabbage in lengthy size.
- Make garlic paste. Soak chilly in vinegar and grind. Grind ground net. Take these things in separate.
- Add oil, butter and heat the pan, add garlic paste and fry then add onion. No deep fry. Add all vegetables, salt and saute. Then add noodles.
- After fry add chilly paste and saute.
- Add soya sauce after 5 minutes, add ground net and fry for another 6 minutes.
- Tasty chow min ready.