Chicken sandwich Recipe Preparation Method
- Boneless chicken : 250 gram
- Soya sauce : 1 table spoon
- Pepper : 2 tea spoon
- Salt : needed amount
- Water : 1 table spoon
- Oil : 1 table spoon
- Corn flour :1 table spoon
- Garlic cloves :3
- Oil (to fry) :1 tea spoon
- French packet :1
- Milled carrot :1
- Cucumber :half
- Mianious :needed amount
- Coriander leaf :small amount
- Clean the meat and remove garlic skin. Mash pepper into two. Grind meat and garlic.
- Add mashed pepper, water, corn flour, soya sauce, oil 1 table spoon mix it well. Add needed amount of salt.
- Roll the mixture in 3 x3 breath and wide and 8 in length. Then boil in steam.
- After deeply boiled. Fry in non stick pan the slice that into thin pieces.
To prepare sandwich:
Slice French bread in needed size, can make it in any type of bread. Slice cucumber in thin size.
- Clean and cut spring onion. Tear middle of bread. Add mionous in both side then add cucumber, carrot. Add sliced chicken,
- Add coriander leaf. We can also add Thailand red chilly milling. Sandwich ready.