Chicken fry Recipe Preparation Method
- Chicken : 1/2 kg
- Onion : 1
- Soya sauce : 1/2 cup
- Vinegar : 1/4 cup
- Chilly powder : 1 tea spoon
- Ajinomoto : 1/4 tea spoon
- Gingelly oil :2 teaspoon
- Corn flour :2 table spoon
- All purpose flour(maida) :1 table spoon
- Oil :needed amount
- Salt :needed amount
- Clean and chop chicken in small round shape. Grind onion in mixi.
- Take cleaned chicken in a vessel and add grinded onion, chilly powder, turmeric powder, soya sauce, vinegar, gingelly oil, ajinomoto, salt and stir.
- Take the soaked chicken pieces mixture after 1 hour put it in cooker and add ½ tumbler of water and boil, open cooker after 1-2 whistle it will be half boiled.
- Then add corn flour, maida and water to make thick batter.
- Add oil to fry, take the chicken pieces from cooker and dip in butter then place 2 pieces in oil and fry and serve.