Chicken beans fry Recipe Preparation Method
- Chopped chicken : 1/4 kg
- Beans : 1/4 kg
- Dried chilly(powder) : 1 tea spoon
- Garlic : 3 cloves
- Ginger : 1
- Gingelly : 4 teaspoon
- Soya sauce : 2 teaspoon
- Curry leaf :small amount
- Oil :1 spoon
- Salt :needed amount
- Vinegar, tandoori chicken masala :1 tea spoon
- Clean beans and slice in lengthy size. If its small put as it is. Slice chicken in long and add tandoori masala, small amount of vinegar and soak it for 1 hour.
- Fry in pan. After fully boiled take aside. Put oil in same pan and add garlic paste, onion and saute. Add salt and boil for semi-state.
- Then add boiled chicken, fry in simmer. Then add soya sauce. Add dried chilly powder and saute.
- Garnish with gingelly and switch off the flame, tasty Chinese fry ready. its good to eat with all type of fried rice, soups.