CARAMEL CUSTARD Recipe Preparation Method
Vanilla Essence 5ml
- Cream the egg and sugar till the sugar dissolves.
- Heat the sugar for caramelizing in a baking dish for few seconds over low heat, till it melts and gets burnt.
- Pour the hot milk and crème well.
- Strain the mixture add flavoring.
- Turn the dish quickly and carefully to ensure that the caramel spreads equally over the bottom and sides of the dish, set aside.
- Cover the mouth of the dish with butter paper and place it in the pressure cooker for about 10 minutes.
- In a jelly mould add sugar heat till it reaches caramel stage.
- Finally add the mixture and Bake at 300°F for about 30 to 45 minutes
- A chewy candy that can be soft or firm, made with butter, milk, and sugar
- Sugar melted or dissolved in a small amount of water and heated until it turns golden or dark brown. Use: a flavoring and coloring.
- A yellowish brown color