Broccoli Manchurian Recipe Preparation Method
- Mix broccoli, maida, corn flour, rice flour, salt, chilly powder, lemon juice in water and leave for 10 minutes. Deep fry in oil.
- Slice onion, capsicum in lengthy size.
- soak dried chilly in vinegar and grind this with chilly.
- Chop garlic, spring onion in small size.
- Heat oil in large pan and add garlic, onion, capsicum and saute.
- In semi solid state add tomato sauce, soya sauce and mixture of chilly paste and add salt needed amount and saute for 5 minutes.
- toss the fried broccoli florets with sugar.
- Saute for 8 minutes and turn off the stove, Garnish with finely chopped green onions and sevre.