Brinjal Rice Recipe Preparation Method
- Rice – 1 cup
- Brinjal – ¼ kg’s
- Coconut – ½
- Groundnut – 3 spoons
- Sesame – 3 spoons
- Bengal gram – 1 spoon
- Coriander seed – ½ spoon
- Mustard seeds, Black gram – 1 teaspoon
- Sun dried chilli – 3
- Turmeric powder – ¼ teaspoon
- Tamarind – 10 grams
- Salt – as required
- Oil – as required
- Roast and make powder for the groundnut, scrapped coconut, Sesame, Bengal gram, Coriander seed, Black gram and Sun dried chilli separately.
- Cut the brinjal into four parts without separating it. Add salt and turmeric powder in the powdered mixture. Then make this mixture as a stuff for brinjal.
- Boil the stuffed brinjal in a idly cooker, and then roast it with the oil, Mustard seeds, Black gram and tamarind syrup in a pan.
- Finally mix with the rice. Now the brinjal rice is ready to eat.