BREAD and COCONUT PUDDING Recipe Preparation Method
Ingredients required for BREAD & COCONUT PUDDING
Vanilla Essence few drops
Bread crumb 30gms
Cashew nuts 10gms
Method on how to prepare bread and coconut pudding
- Place in a clean sauce pan & bring to the boil.
- Whisk the egg & sugar to together.
- Pour the mixture into the hit milk whisk. Strain through a fine sieve into a clean bowl.
- Wash& dry the sultana & place on the bottom of the dish.
- Remove the crust from the bread into it & sprinkle the coconut over the mixture & send it for baking.
- After baking the demould the pudding & serve.
- Cover the mouth of the dish with butter paper and place it in the pressure cooker for about 10 minutes.
- In a jelly mould add sugar heat till it reaches caramel stage.
Finally add the mixture and Bake at 300°F for about 30 to 45 minutes