Bitter Gourd Tomato Salad Recipe Preparation Method
- Bitter gourd -1cup
- Tomato -1cup
- Pepper powder -1/2spoon
- Cumin powder -1/2spoon
- Gingelly oil -3spoon
- Refined oil -1spoon
- Mustard -1/4spoon
- Asafoetida powder -1/4spoon
- Chop and keep both the bitter gourd and tomato previous night itself.
- Along with that add pepper powder, cumin powder and gingelly oil and place it soak.
- Next day splutter the mustard in oil by adding asafoetida powder.
- Now add the bitter gourd mixture(soaked previous night) to the above masala and stir. The bitter gourd is soaked previous night since to avoid the bitter taste.
- Now the delicious bitter gourd tomato salad is ready.