Bitter gourd Masala Recipe Preparation Method
- Bitter gourd -500 gm
- Onion -2
- Tomato -3
- Chili powder -1spoon
- Coriander powder -1/2spoon
- Turmeric powder -1/4 spoon
- Ginger -1piece
- Garlic -2cloves
- Lemon -1
- Anise -1spoon
- Oil, Salt –Needed amount
- Wash and chop the bitter gourd into pieces.
- Crush the lemon juice and add chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and salt to juice and stir it nicely.
- Mix the chopped bitter gourd slices in above mixture nicely and keep aside for 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in the pan, after heating splutter the anise in the oil.
- Now add the chopped ginger, garlic, bitter gourd mixture to the oil and fry it in low flame.
- When the masala and bitter gourd comes to fine mixture switch of flame and serve it.